This page was last reviewed on August 31, 2020.
Interested in working for the Village of Cumberland? Browse online for full-time, part-time, temporary, casual or seasonal positions, and respond by following the instructions set out in each posting.
Employment opportunities will be posted below as they become available.
|Job Title||Position Type||Posted Date||Closing Date||Posting||Status|
|After-school Program Leaders||Seasonal||August 13, 2020||August 20, 2020||Closed||Screening|
|Summer Student – Public Works||Seasonal||March 10, 2020||April 10, 2020||Closed||Filled|
|Accounting Clerk I||Casual||February 14, 2020||March 2, 2020||On Hold||On Hold|
What does the status mean?
- Screening – Posting has closed, applications are being short-listed.
- Interviewing – Short-listed candidates have been contacted for an interview.
- Filled – Competition is closed.
- Cancelled – This posting has been withdrawn.
- On Hold – Hiring process have been postponed – please check back.
Council regularly appoints community volunteers to advisory committees and commissions, including
- Accessibility Committee
- Coal Creek Historical Park Committee
- Homelessness and Affordable Housing Committee
- Heritage Commission
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Board of Variance
Some Committees meet on a monthly basis while others meet on an as-required basis.
Watch the news on this website for volunteer opportunities or contact staff at the Village Office if you’re interested in volunteering on a committee.
Cumberland Fire Department
Find out more about volunteering with Cumberland Fire Rescue.Search again