This page was last reviewed on February 4, 2019.
The Cumberland Community Grant Program provides limited funding for special one-time projects and seed funding for social, cultural, recreational, and environmental services that benefit the residents and businesses of Cumberland.
Applications for at least $1000 in funding will be accepted annually, subject to budget allocation, for
- A one-time special project
- Seed operating funding to assist with initial operations and establishing revenue sources.
- Special events for the following only:
- a one-time special event
- seed funding for a new special event to assist with initial operations and establishing revenue sources
- expansion of an established special event or a new program at an established special event
The 2019 Community Grant Program budget is $10,000.
Applications must be received by 4pm on Monday, March 25, 2019.
How to apply
- View the Community Grant Program Guidelines.
- Download the application form.
- Save it to your computer.
- Complete the application.
- Submit the completed application and supporting documentation by the deadline date to firstname.lastname@example.org.