Council has developed its draft 2014 strategic priorities which are presented to the community for input.
Everyone is welcome to attend the March 31, 2014 Village Hall meeting at 7 p.m. to provide feedback to Council on the draft document. Find out other ways to connect with the elected members of Council.
New goals include:
- improving youth programming
- exploring partnerships for community services
- undertaking a recreation facility and programming review
- purchasing land and constructing a new fire hall
- reviewing the zoning bylaw
- implementing the Village Park Master Plan
- developing a Coal Creek Historic Park master plan
- creating a street closure policy for special events
- creating an animal attractants/garbage bylaw
The document will be brought forward at a future Council meeting for approval by the Council. The document will be used to help develop Council’s next five year budget.Search again