This page was last reviewed on June 29, 2021.
Cumberland Council was sworn in to office on November 5, 2018. Elections are held every four years for all municipalities in British Columbia.
How to Reach Your Elected Council
Correspondence to Council can be addressed to “Mayor and Council” and submitted in the following ways:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to PO Box 340, Cumberland BC V0R 1S0, or
- by hand to 2673 Dunsmuir Avenue
Council receives all incoming correspondence addressed to them in a correspondence package that is distributed on Friday of each week.
There are other ways to participate and to provide input to Council and to Council members:
- Appear as a delegation at a Council meeting
- Attend a Village Hall meeting where Council discusses particular topics with citizens
- Attend a Council meeting on the second and fourth Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m. and take part in Question Period at the end of each meeting
- Call or email an individual member of Council. Click on a council member’s name to find contact information.
Find out more about individual members of Council:
- Leslie Baird, Mayor
- Vickey Brown, Councillor
- Jesse Ketler, Councillor
- Gwyn Sproule, Councillor
- Sean Sullivan, Councillor
More About Council
Council’s Code of Conduct
Council’s Strategic Priorities and Annual ReportSearch again