This page was last reviewed on February 25, 2015.
From Left to Right: Gwyn Sproule, Roger Kishi, Mayor Leslie Baird, Sean Sullivan and Jesse Ketler
Cumberland Council was sworn in to office on December 1, 2014 for a four year term.
- Leslie Baird, Mayor
- Jesse Ketler, Councillor
- Roger Kishi, Councillor
- Gwyn Sproule, Councillor
- Sean Sullivan, Councillor
Formal correspondence to the Council can be addressed to Mayor and Councillors and delivered
- by mail to PO Box 340, Cumberland BC V0R 1S0
- by hand to 2673 Dunsmuir Avenue, or
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reach Your Elected Council
There are other ways to participate and to provide input to Council and to Council members:
- Call or email the mayor and councillors. Click on a council member’s name above to find contact information.
- Appear as a delegation at a Council meeting
- Attend a Village Hall meeting where Council discusses particular topics with citizens
- Attend a Council meeting on the second and fourth Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m. and take part in Question Period at the end of each meeting