This page was last reviewed on December 13, 2017.
Email Councillor Sproule
- Heritage Commission
- Comox Valley Regional District Board
- Comox Valley Sports Centre Commission
- Economic Development Strategy Steering Committee, alternate
- Comox-Strathcona Regional Hospital District Board, alternate
- Comox-Strathcona Waste Management Board, alternate
- Vancouver Island Regional Library Board, alternate
Gwyn Sproule was elected to Cumberland Council in November 2002 and is currently serving her fifth term of office as councillor. Gwyn is Cumberland’s representative to the Comox Valley Regional District Board.
Gwyn is a founding member of the Comox Valley Land Trust and the Cumberland Community Forest Society. Born in England, Gwyn arrived in Cumberland in 1978 and soon became interested in the history of the former ethnic settlements and coal mines. She leads tours to the mine sites in spring and also teaches ethnobotany or the uses of wild plants.
Gwyn loves hiking, gardening and world travel. She is married with two adult daughters, three granddaughters and one grandson, all of whom live close by.Search again