This page was last reviewed on December 13, 2017.
Email Councillor Ketler
- Homelessness and Affordable Housing Committee
- Economic Development Strategy Steering Committee
- Comox Valley Coalition to End Homelessness
- Wastewater Advisory Committee, alternate
- Heritage Commission, alternate
- Comox Valley Regional District South Sewer Select Committee liaison, alternate
Jesse moved to the Comox Valley in 2007 and to Cumberland in 2009. Since then she has attended McGill University in Montreal and returned to Cumberland to start her business, Reed Environmental Consulting Inc. Over the past few years, Jesse’s environmental consulting projects have focused on drinking water, liquid waste and solid waste management. Previous working experience includes Phytoplankton Analyst working out of the Pacific Biological Station in Nanaimo; Fish Biologist working out of Tofino, BC; and Bio-technician working out of Victoria, BC.
Jesse has travelled extensively for both work and pleasure visiting Central and South America many times. She was part of a year and a half work exchange to Puerto Montt, Chile where she and her husband, David, learned to speak Spanish.
Jesse and David celebrated the birth of their first child in 2008 and their second in 2011. The family loves to take part in all the outdoor recreation that Cumberland has to offer and they can regularly be found walking the trails with their family dog.Search again