This page was last reviewed on August 9, 2016.
Email Councillor Kishi
- Comox-Strathcona Regional Hospital District Board
- Comox-Strathcona Solid Waste Management Board
- Comox Valley Community Justice Centre Board, alternate
- Comox Valley Regional District Board, alternate
- Cumberland’s Homelessness and Affordable Housing Committee, alternate
Roger was elected to the Village of Cumberland Council in November 2011 and re-elected in November 2014. Roger is Cumberland’s Representative to the Comox Strathcona Solid Waste Management (CSWM) and the Comox Strathcona Regional Hospital District (CSRHD). He was elected as the CSRHD representative to St. Joseph’s General Hospital Board in February 2012.
Roger has worked at the Wachiay Friendship Centre in Courtenay since August 2005, currently as the Homeless Programs Coordinator.
Prior to coming to the Comox Valley, Roger worked for 17 years at St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver as a Security Supervisor. There he served on many hospital committees as an employee representative.
Roger lives in Cumberland with his partner Catherine Bell.Search again