This page was last reviewed on November 23, 2021.
Interested in working for the Village of Cumberland? Browse online for full-time, part-time, temporary, casual or seasonal positions, and respond by following the instructions set out in each posting. Employment opportunities will be posted below as they become available.
|Job Title||Position Type||Posted Date||Closing Date||Posting||Status|
|Lead Building Service Worker||Full Time||November 2, 2021||November 22, 2021 11:00am||Closed||Screening|
|Manager of Finance & Human Resources||Full Time||October 29, 2021||November 12, 2021 4:00pm||Closed||Interviewing|
|Customer Service Assistant II||Casual||October 4, 2021||October 18, 2021||Closed||Screening|
What does the status mean?
- Open – Applications are currently being accepted for this position.
- Screening – Posting has closed, applications are being short-listed.
- Interviewing – Short-listed candidates have been contacted for an interview.
- Filled – Competition is closed.
- Cancelled – This posting has been withdrawn.
Committee & Commission Volunteer Opportunities
For information on Village advisory bodies, please click the name of the Committees to learn more.
- Accessibility Committee
- Coal Creek Historical Park Committee
- Homelessness and Affordable Housing Committee
- Heritage Commission
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Board of Variance
Cumberland Fire Department
Find out more about volunteering with Cumberland Fire Rescue.Search again