Council has developed its draft 2013 strategic priorities which are presented to the community for input. Residents may attend the February 4, 2013 Village Hall meeting at 7 p.m. to provide input to Council on the draft document. Find out other ways in which you can provide input to council members.
The document will be used to help develop Council’s next five year budget.
New goals include:
- developing a heritage management plan
- review the business licence scheme
- developing an effective emergency plan
- developing a cemetery master plan
- reviewing the volunteer firefighter compensation policy
- implementing a reserve fund policy.
The document will be brought forward at a future Council meeting for approval by the Council.Search again