Burning permits for small recreational fires may be obtained from the Village Office.
Small recreational fires must
- Be no larger than 0.5m in diameter
- Be contained within a CSA approved fire appliance or a fire ring fitted with a screen
- Be located at least 1.5m from any vegetation or combustable material
- Be located at least 3m from any building, structure or fuel supply tank
- Burn clean wood and not burn garbage or any prohibited material
Watch cumberland.ca for information on burning bans. Permits are not valid if when there is a burning ban in effect.
Find out more about outdoor burning.Search again