The Village is identifying concrete and feasible measures to implement affordable housing in Cumberland. Drop by the open house to find out about:
- Cumberland’s housing needs
- What local government can do to support affordable housing
- The Village’s best approach for working with housing agencies and service organizations
- Opportunities to develop key types of affordable housing
- How the Village can make the most impact
The open house is 6 to 8 pm on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 in the Village Council Chambers. The Council Chambers are located between the Village Office and the Fire Hall on Dunsmuir Avenue at First Street.
Search “affordable housing” for more.Search again