The Village of Cumberland Recreation Department in partnership with Cumberland Community Schools Society is seeking out contract instructor leaders for the Cumberland Rec and Read Summer Camp.
- Interested candidates should have a background in teaching and/or recreation as well as working with children age 7-11 years.
- Clear and current criminal record check
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- The contract will run for 20 hours of training and prep and 3 weeks of camp from July 10 -28, 2017.
- Hours of work during the camp will be 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Wage is $17/hour
Interested candidates can send resumes to Lknutson@nullcumberland.ca or drop it off at the CRI. Application deadline is June 16, 2017 at 3:00pm.
View our Employment page for more job opportunities.Search again