Celebrated in Cumberland since 1888, Victoria Days were originally held to celebrate Queen Victoria’s birthday.
Dunsmuir Avenue will be closed to traffic:
- on Saturday, May 20 from 7 am to 6:30 pm between First and Fourth Streets for Market Day, and
- on Monday, May 22 from 9am to 11:30 am for the Victoria Day parade at:
- Dunsmuir Avenue from Egremont Road to Sixth Street
- First Street from Ambleside Avenue to Derwent Avenue
- Windermere and Maryport Avenues from First Street to Second Street
- Sixth Street from Dunsmuir Avenue to Derwent Avenue
Get there by bus and enjoy the Victoria Day parade in Cumberland with no driving or parking worries. BC Transit is offering free rides on May 22, 2017.
Find the detailed schedule and more about Victoria Day celebrations in the Cumberland events calendar.Search again