February 9, 2018 Update: Council will consider cancellation of this meeting at its February 13, 2018 meeting. View the February 13, 2018 agenda.
Cumberland Council has re-scheduled its meeting to sit as a Committee of the Whole to consider the initial subdivision documents for the Trilogy development. The meeting is now scheduled for February 15, 2018 at 5:30 pm in the Council Chambers .
On the agenda will be
- four Environmental Protection Development Permits
- replacement covenants
There will be opportunity for community members to ask questions about the development permits and the covenants at the meeting.
The agenda for the February 15 Committee of the Whole meeting will be available on the meeting agendas and minutes page later on in the week of February 5, 2018.
The Committee of the Whole does not make final decisions on the development permits and covenants. The Committee may forward the development permits and covenants to a subsequent Council meeting for consideration.
View the staff report and supporting documents presented to Council on January 8, 2018 and to the Advisory Planning Commission (APC) on January 16, 2018:
- Development Permit 2016-02 (Lots 3a, 3b and 3c): Permit, Schedule A and B
- Development Permit 2016-03 (Lots 4, 6, 10b and 11): Permit, Schedule A and B
- Development Permit 2016-04 (Lots 7, 9a, 9b and 10a): Permit, Schedule A and B
- Development Permit 2016-05 (Lots 8a and 8b): Permit, Schedule A and B
Schedule C to each Development Permit: Bioinventory for the Cayet Lands
Appendix A: Hydrology Report with Maps
Appendix A: Appendix 1
Appendix B: TEM Report (Terrestrial Ecosystem Mapping)
Appendix B: AppendicesSearch again