This website has been designed to navigate using word search.

Type what you’re looking for in the search box above.

Can’t find the right words? Try something like council meetings or water restrictions or dog licenses.

Rezoning Applications

This page was last reviewed on February 26, 2019.

If you are considering a change the zoning of a property or to change its designation in the Official Community Plan Bylaw, please contact Planning staff at 250-336-2291.

Search again