This page was last reviewed on December 15, 2023.
The Zoning Bylaw regulates
- the use of land, buildings and other structures,
- the density of the use of land, buildings and structures,
- the siting, size and dimensions of buildings and uses that are permitted on the land
- the location of uses on the land and within buildings and other structures
- the shape, dimensions and area, including the establishment of minimum and maximum sizes, of all parcels of land that may be created by subdivision
Zoning Bylaw No. 1027, 2016 – Unofficial consolidation to October 16, 2023.
Schedule A, Village Boundary zoning map
Schedule B, Village Core zoning map
Schedule C, Interchange Lands zoning map
Amendments not included in the unofficial consolidation.
None at this time.
See section 5 of the Zoning Bylaw (pages 45-47)
You may apply to the Village to change the zoning of a property.Search again