This page was last reviewed on March 26, 2018.
Zoning Bylaw No. 1027, 2016 came into effect on September 6, 2016, and replaced Zoning Bylaw No. 717, 1997.
The Zoning Bylaw regulates
- the use of land, buildings and other structures,
- the density of the use of land, buildings and structures,
- the siting, size and dimensions of buildings and uses that are permitted on the land
- the location of uses on the land and within buildings and other structures
- the shape, dimensions and area, including the establishment of minimum and maximum sizes, of all parcels of land that may be created by subdivision
The Village has produced the following toolkits for specific topics in the Zoning Bylaw:
- Accessory Dwelling Units and Secondary Suites Toolkit
- Urban Agriculture and Market Garden Toolkit
- R1-A Residential Infill Toolkit
- Parking – Cash in Lieu Toolkit
See section 5 of the Zoning Bylaw for information on signage.
You may apply to the Village to change the zoning of a property.Search again