This page was last reviewed on July 23, 2021.
Village Office Hours
By Phone: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Front Desk: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mayor and Council – Please address correspondence to “Mayor and Council”.
- Village office: 250-336-2291
- Recreation: 250-336-2231
- Fire Rescue: 250-336-2531
The Corporation of the Village of Cumberland
Box 340, Cumberland, BC V0R 1S0
- Village office: 2673 Dunsmuir Avenue
- Recreation Centre: 2665 Dunsmuir Avenue
- Cultural Centre: 2674 Dunsmuir Avenue
- Fire Hall: 4724 Cumberland Road
Mayor and Council
Find out more about Cumberland Council.
Corporate and Financial Services
Clayton Postings, Chief Administrative Officer
Michelle Mason, Chief Financial Officer/Deputy Chief Administrative Officer
Rachel Parker, Corporate Officer
Odie Morin, Deputy Financial Officer
Parks and Recreation
Kevin McPhedran, Manager of Parks and Recreation
Ryan Parton, Recreation & Culture Supervisor
Building and Development
Courtney Simpson, Manager of Development Service (Approving Officer)
Karin Albert, Senior Planner
Meleana Searle, Planner
Kaelin Chambers, Economic Development Officer
Operations and Public Works
Rob Crisfield, Manager of Operations
Cumberland Fire Rescue and Protective Services
Mike Williamson, Manager of Protective Services
Craig Windley, Deputy Fire Chief
Public Works Emergencies
The Village will only respond to the following after hours emergencies:
- sanitary sewer and storm sewer breaks or back ups within the roadway
- major water main leaks within the roadway
- downed trees over the roadway
- missing stop signs
- dead animals or large debris on the roadway that poses a danger to traffic
- a hazardous spill on the roadway that is not related to a motor vehicle incident
- an unsecured municipal building or park buildings
- For downed power lines, call 911.
- For downed communications lines, please contact Telus or Shaw.
- For sewer blockages and water leaks on private property, please call a plumber.
- Hazardous spills on private property, such as furnace oil or chemicals may be reported to Emergency Management BC at 1-800-663-3456 or to 911.
After Hours Call Out Fees
Please note that property owners will be charged for public works call outs for assistance to private property.
If You Have a Public Works Emergency
Please call the Village office at 250-336-2291 and select the option for Public Works Emergency Call Service (Option 4). You will be connected to Village staff during office hours and the Public Works Emergency Call Service for after hours calls.Search again