This page was last reviewed on August 17, 2022.
Are you interested in working for the Village of Cumberland? Browse online for full-time, part-time, temporary, casual or seasonal positions, and respond by following the instructions set out in each posting. Employment opportunities will be posted below as they become available.
|Job Title||Position Type||Posted Date||Closing Date||Status|
|Recreation and Culture Clerk 1||Casual||July 19, 2022||Open until filed||Interviewing|
|Presiding Election Official||Contract||June 10, 2022||Reviewing July 18, 2022||Interviewing|
|Assistant Presiding Election Official||Contract||June 10, 2022||Reviewing July 18, 2022||Interviewing|
|Election Officials||Contract||June 10, 2022||Open until filed||Open|
|Legislative Services Assistant||Casual||May 11, 2022||Open until filled||Open|
|Janitor||Casual||May 6, 2022||Open until filled||Open|
|Accounting and Administration Technician||Casual||Jan 19, 2022||Open until filed||Open|
What does the status mean?
- Open – Applications are currently being accepted for this position
- Screening – Posting has closed, applications are being short-listed.
- Interviewing – Short-listed candidates have been contacted for an interview.
- Filled – Competition is closed.
- Cancelled – This posting has been withdrawn.
Committee & Commission Volunteer Opportunities
For information on Village advisory bodies, please click the name of the Committees to learn more.
- Accessibility Committee
- Homelessness and Affordable Housing Committee
- Heritage Committee
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Board of Variance
Cumberland Fire Department
Find out more about volunteering with Cumberland Fire Rescue.Search again