This website has been designed to navigate using word search.

Type what you’re looking for in the search box above.

Can’t find the right words? Try something like council meetings or water restrictions or dog licenses.

Residents with Disabilities Can Now Apply for Assistance With Their Solid Waste Collection

Posted on

Are you a resident with disabilities and have difficulty moving your solid waste containers to the curb? Residents with disabilities, including those with limited mobility, can now apply for assistance with their solid waste.

To receive assistance, residents must:

  • Submit an application to the Village of Cumberland
  • Not live in the same residence as an able-bodied person aged 12 or over
  • Provide proof of disability.

To apply, complete the Solid Waste and Recycling Application for Accommodation, available here or on the Solid Waste Services page.

Search again