Public Hearing: July 6, 2022 at 7 p.m. – Council Chambers 2675 Dunsmuir Avenue
Bylaw(s): Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 1170, 2022
***The meeting will be in person only and there will not be any livestream to the youtube channel.
Purpose: To amend vacation rental regulations in Zoning Bylaw No. 1027, 2016 to:
- clarify that a vacation rental is a commercial use of a home permit vacation rentals only on properties that also have a principal resident (owner or tenant) living on it
- permit only one dwelling unit on a property to be used as a vacation rental
- limit the maximum number of bedrooms in a vacation rental to three
- limit the maximum number of guests in a vacation rental to six
- require posting an outdoor sign with contact information on the property.
Supplemental information packages may be published before the public hearing. Please check the Village website at cumberland.ca/meetings and at the Village office.
Published Date: June 22, 2022