View the agenda.
View the minutes.
Minutes will be posted after approval at the May 24, 2016 meeting.
On the agenda:
- Cumberland Museum & Archives Update on 2015 and Plans for 2016
- Comox Valley RCMP Detachment 4th Quarter Update
- Waverly Hotel and Pub – Application for Structural Change to Liquor Primary and Liquor Primary Club Establishment – 2692 Dunsmuir Avenue
- Regulation of Streets, Traffic and Sidewalks
- Climate Action Revenue Incentive (CARIP) 2015 Public Report
- Appointment of Council Representative to Wastewater Advisory Committee
- Application to FCM’s Green Municipal Fund for a LWMP Feasibility Study
- BC Infrastructure Planning Grant Application for LWMP Planning
- Monthly Reports
- 2016-2020 Financial Plan Bylaw No. 1033, 2016
- 2016 Property Tax Rates Bylaw No. 1034, 2016
Prepared by Paul Nash, Project Coordinator, Liquid Waste Management Planning