Due to inclement weather and poor road conditions, the Village’s collector has advised that it is cancelling solid waste collection this week.
Collection of all three streams of waste will take place on Wednesday, January 22, 2020:
- one can of garbage
- unlimited recycling
- unlimited organics/yard waste
If you have any questions about your collection or a missed collection, please check the collection schedule and then contact Waste Management (WM) of Canada Corporation.
- Dial 1-800-774-9748
- Stay on the line for English
- Press 2 for existing customer
- Press 3 for other questions
- Press 1 for residential customer
- Let the customer representative know that you reside in Canada, in Cumberland, British Columbia, and give your address