The May 11, 2020 Regular Council meeting is open to the public through live streaming only.
Click here to view the agenda package and the live stream video.
Regular Council Highlights:
- RCMP Year Over Year Report to Council
- Development & Development Variance Permit – 2821 Windermere Avenue
- Long Term Borrowing for the Water Supply Projects
- Climate Action Revenue Incentive (CARIP) 2019 Carbon Offsets
- 2020 Property Tax Rates Bylaw
- OCP Amendment Bylaw No. 1115 and Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 1116 (Fire Hall)