The office is closed on Monday, November 13, 2023 in observation of Remembrance Day on November 11, 2023. The office will re-open on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9 a.m.
The flags at the office have been lowered over the weekend in recognition of Remembrance Day to reflect the sense of loss shared in the community.
Public Works Emergencies
Public works emergencies that require immediate attention for health and safety reasons include:
- a sewer leak on the roadway
- a water leak on the roadway
- a downed tree on roadways
- a dead animal on the roadway that is a hazard to traffic
- missing stop signs
- a hazardous spill on roadways that is not related to a motor vehicle incident
- an unsecured municipal building or park buildings
To reach Public Works in an emergency, please call 250-336-2291 and select the option for Public Works Emergency Call Service.
Find out more about who to call for other emergencies.Search again