The next regular Council meeting takes place on May 27, 2019 at 5:30 pm in the Council Chambers.
There will be a special meeting at 4:00 pm that will be closed to the public. View the special meeting notice.
View the agenda package:
View the minutes.
Agenda highlights include:
- School District 71 re. Shared services and growth
- Mosaic Forest Management re. Watershed Management and 2020 Harvesting Operations
- Accessibility Committee re. Accessible Cumberland Mural
- Climate Action Revenue Incentive (CARIP) 2018 Public Report
- Development Variance Permit – 2797 Penrith Avenue
- Heritage Alteration Permit – 3276 Third Street
- Coal Valley Estates Phase 9