The regular Council meeting begins at 5:30 pm. There is a special council meeting at 4:30 pm that will be closed to the public.
View the cover.
View the minutes.
For a complete list of items on the agenda, view the links above. Some highlights include:
- Development Permit – 3190 Royston Road
- Cumberland Hotel, 2714 Dunsmuir Avenue – temporary extension of hours
- Bear Hazard Assessment Report from WildSafe BC
- CVRD Regional Growth Strategy Bylaw No. 120, Amendment 1 Referral
- Age Friendly Assessment and Action Plan
- Road Name Request on Beaumont Crescent
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances Bylaw No. 1091, 2018