This page was last reviewed on May 23, 2017.
Cumberland Recreation offers recreation programs for all ages and level of ability. We have the program for you whether you’re interested in health and wellness, sports, fitness, yoga, arts, seasonal, outdoor recreation, early years programs and more.
Registration opens Monday, May 15th for Summer 2017 Recreation Programs
Registration opens Monday, March 6th for Spring 2017 Recreation Programs
Registration opens Monday, November 21st for Winter 2017 Recreation Programs
Follow us on Facebook to receive updates on programming and events.
Register by phone 250-336-2231, online or in person at 2665 Dunsmuir Avenue, Cumberland.
Please have the following information available:
- Participant name, birthdate, address, phone number, email address & credit card
- Course name
General Registration Guidelines
- Pre-registration is required for all classes except when specified as drop-in classes
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come first serve basis
- Fees are to be paid in full at time of registration
- Holidays: Programs will not be held on holidays unless otherwise indicated
- Taxes: GST will be charged on all programs when majority of participants are over the age of 14 yrs
- Waitlists: We review waitlists on a continuous basis and whenever possible try to accommodate everyone
- Cancellations: All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration. These decisions are made up to one week prior to the start date and a full credit to your account or refund will be issued. Register early to avoid disappointment. For more information on refunds, see items 10-12 in the Fees Bylaw.
- Missed classes: Classes missed due to illness, weather, power failures or other events beyond our control will not be credited or refunded
- Participants (or parents/guardians if under 18) must complete and sign a general waiver before participating in programs or activities at Cumberland Recreation.
- Participants (or parents/guardians if under 18) must complete and sign a climbing waiver before climbing.
- Participants (or parents/guardians if under 18) must complete and sign a roller derby waiver before participating in roller derby.
- Participants must complete and sign a Physical Activity Readiness form before beginning a fitness program at Cumberland Recreation.
- Parents/guardians must complete and sign a Parental Consent form before their child participants in programs or activities at Cumberland Recreation.
Have you taken a program recently with us? Click on the following link to give us your feedback.
Do have a program idea? Send us an email.
Do you want to instruct a program? Submit a program proposal form.
Cumberland Recreation, 2665 Dunsmuir Ave, Cumberland, BC, V0R 1S0
tel: 250-336-2231, email: email@example.comSearch again