These home-based businesses are only permitted on parcels zoned Residential Infill (R-1A zone) and require a business licence. View the Village core zoning map and the Zoning Bylaw to view parcels in the R-1A Zone.
- The use of a principal dwelling unit and accessory dwelling units are permitted to operate as vacation rental.
- Signage is permitted in accordance with Section 5.2 Residential Signage in the Zoning Bylaw.
- Onsite (not on the street) parking is required.
- Meals may be provided to customers of a vacation rental operation only and not the public.
- No noise, vibration, smoke, dust, odors, heat, glare, electrical or radio disturbance detectable beyond the property boundary shall be produced by the vacation rental.
Find out more about business licences.
Call the Village office at 250-336-2291 for more information.Search again