This website has been designed to navigate using word search.

Type what you’re looking for in the search box above.

Can’t find the right words? Try something like council meetings or water restrictions or dog licenses.

Vacation Rental Businesses in the Village

Posted on

These home-based businesses are only permitted on parcels zoned Residential Infill (R-1A zone) and require a business licence. View the Village core zoning map and the Zoning Bylaw to view parcels in the R-1A Zone.

  • The use of a principal dwelling unit and accessory dwelling units are permitted to operate as vacation rental.
  • Signage is permitted in accordance with Section 5.2 Residential Signage in the Zoning Bylaw.
  • Onsite (not on the street) parking is required.
  • Meals may be provided to customers of a vacation rental operation only and not the public.
  • No noise, vibration, smoke, dust, odors, heat, glare, electrical or radio disturbance detectable beyond the property boundary shall be produced by the vacation rental.

Find out more about business licences.

Call the Village office at 250-336-2291 for more information.

Search again