Bring your suggestions, concerns, complaints or appreciation to the Village Hall meeting on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of a Village Hall meeting is to give residents an opportunity to bring forward matters for discussion with Council members. Council does not make decisions or debate matters at Village Hall meetings.
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, you are asked to pre-register by 9 am on October 5 to email@example.com or 250-336-2291. Attendance will be limited. Those registered will be provided with the location of the meeting as well as COVID-19 safety protocols, including:
- do not attend if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19, which primarily displays as a persistent cough
- please do not attend if you have underlying medical conditions
- attendees will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry
- physical distancing is required at all time – minimum 2 metres
- please remain seated during the meeting