July 23, 2018 regular Council meeting agenda highlights include:
- Application to the “Investing in Canada Infrastructure Fund” for the “High Performance Wastewater Lagoon Upgrade”
- Approval of Stage 2 LWMP Report for Submission to the Ministry of Environment
- 2771 Dunsmuir Avenue Rezoning – Staff Report for Referral
- 2773 Dunsmuir Avenue Rezoning – Staff Report for Referral
- Ginger Goodwin Way – Minto Road
- 2725 Derwent Avenue Development Permit
- 2806 Penrith Avenue Development Permit
- Financial Performance Report – Second Quarter 2018
- MFA Financing for 2018 Vehicle/Equipment Purchase
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment No. 1085, 2018 and Cannabis Retail Regulations Changes
View the agenda.
View the draft Liquid Waste Management Plan Stage 2 report.
Please note there is a Special Council meeting on July 23, 2018 at 3:30 which will be closed to the public. View the Special Council meeting Agenda.Search again