The August 12, 2019 Council meeting takes at 5:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers.
View the agenda cover.
View the full agenda package.
- Coal Valley Phase 9, Environmental Protection and Wildfire Urban Interface Development Permit
- Temporary Street Closure and Noise Exemption, Grizedale Avenue Block Party
- Economic Development Grant Funding Application
- Corporate Strategic Priorities
- Site Adaptive Planning
- Ambleside Alley Closure and Disposal Bylaw
View the Development Permit schedules for Coal Valley Estates, Phase 9:
- Schedule A Submission letter and overview plan of Phase 9
- Schedule B Civil drawings for Phase 9
- Schedule C: Environmental Assessment – Coal Valley Estates Remainder, prepared by Cindy Hannah, RPBio for Strategic Natural Resource Consultants dated June 24, 2018
- Schedule D: Aquatic Ecosystems Assessment, prepared by Cindy Hannah, RPBio for Strategic Natural Resource Consultants dated May 10, 2018
- Schedule E: Wildfire Threat Assessment prepared by Leigh Stalker RPF for Strategic Natural Resource Consultants dated May 16, 2018
- Schedule F: Preliminary Geotechnical Review prepared by Darron Clark, PEng for Lewkovich geotechnical Engineering Ltd. dated February 9, 2007
- Schedule G: Design Brief – Stormwater Management Plan, November 24, 2014
- Schedule H: Stormwater Management Plan Coal Valley Estates Phase 9 prepared by Chris Durupt, PEng, for McElhanney dated May 22, 2019
- Schedule I: Ecofish Peer Review: – Development Permit Application for Subdivision for Residential Development of Phase 9 of Coal Valley Estates; May 16, 2019
- Schedule J: Ecofish Peer Review– Stormwater Management Plan for Subdivision for Residential Development of Phase 9 of Coal Valley Estates dated June 10, 2019.
- Schedule K: McElhanney Response to the June 10, 2019 Ecofish Review dated June 13, 2019
- Schedule L: Map of Priority 1 FireSmart area [included in main report in agenda]
- Schedule M: Comox Valley Estates Phase 9 Stormwater Outfall Assessment prepared by Strategic Natural Resource Consultants dated July 16, 2019.
- Schedule N: Ecofish Peer Review of additional requested information provided for the Stormwater Management Plan for Subdivision for Residential Development of Phase 9 of Coal Valley Estates dated July 30, 2019.